You’ve Got Options
If you have a damaged or decayed tooth, our dentists can help you choose the best solution. Crowns and bridges are custom-fitted tooth prosthetics that function and look like natural, healthy teeth. Veneers are a less invasive alternative, but may only be a solution for those with slight tooth damage or discoloration. These thin porcelain or resin shells come in customizable colors and are bonded to the surface of your teeth.
Speak with a member of our team today!Call: 317-342-8647
A crown, otherwise known as a cap, is custom-fitted to your bite and is placed over your natural tooth or dental implant. We recommend this procedure for those who have an intact tooth without root rot. The tooth may be damaged or decayed on the surface. Here's how our dental crown process works:
1. We will reduce the problematic tooth for a proper crown fit
2. A digital impression will be taken of your bite for crown fabrication
3. The color of porcelain prosthetics can then be customized
4. We will fit you with a temporary crown until the lab makes your permanent one
5. You will come in again for permanent crown fitting
To replace a missing tooth that has neighboring teeth with decay and/or large fillings, or a tooth that has been missing for a long time (i.e., with gum recession around the area), we recommend bridges.
If you’re looking to cosmetically correct or enhance the appearance of one or more teeth, we suggest veneers. They are very thin, porcelain or resin shells that you can customize in color and shape. They are non-invasive and are resistant to future stains.